Red-Add Kneel?

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Hi everyone the latest update TLOPO had was taking a long time so I decided to browse through the forums. I eventually ended up looking at emotes. I found that there was an emote "kneel that was discontinued" it caught my eye bc it looked really cool. I think it would be cool (with roleplay mostly) if they re added this.

I'm not sure why this was discontinued but I think it would be really cool if they re-added this.

Sorry if this was discontinued bc it caused a bug or something.

Here is where the emote is on the wiki
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Emotes

Maybe a boss fix..
Glad to see I'm not alone.
But yeah I actually remember those old emotes, some of them were pretty pointless but I did like kneel.
Yeah I wasn't sure when or why they were removed. I'm not sure if it was because they were removed early in the game so I didn't play at the time or if it was because I never knew about them/forgot about them.

Immaturity exists, I know when I was young the sheer fact of someone telling me not to do something was a guarantee that I was gonna do it.

There is an ultimate level of anonymity on the internet which leads to some people having no sense of responsibility for their actions. Not being held accountable in any real lasting consequential way leads people to behave like they do on the internet.

It can be both good and bad.

and at that point theoretically no real physical harm can be done no real harm except for what people take from it.
Honestly the only bad that can come from the internet is what people make of it and the reliance we have put into the internet which has made every person out there at risk of hacking, doxxing, theft, and all sorts of other awful things. Essentially the internet has created a world of victims whose victimhood could have been avoided by simply not being connected. From Cyber bullying to hacking to doxxing to trolling all of these problems can be avoided by simply turning off the internet.

But alas turning off the internet means turning off POTCO.

So it's an issue they had to account for.

And now so do we.

There is an ultimate level of anonymity on the internet which leads to some people having no sense of responsibility for their actions. Not being held accountable in any real lasting consequential way leads people to behave like they do on the internet.

It can be both good and bad.
Ok.

Back