Glitch Regarding Sea Combat

TLOPOBart

Pirate Apprentice
Trying to use the broadside cannon attacks (1 & 2) doesn't seem to do anything. The cannonballs fire but do no damage to the enemy ship I'm attacking. If I get right next to it and perform the commands, it says "Cannot damage another player's ship." I will edit this post with screenshots when my timeslot arrives.

This seems to be some weird physics bug in which the cannonballs, when fired, just fall right in place, hitting your own ship. This is why you get the message "Cannot damage another player's ship"

Also I'm almost positive everyone is having the same "issue" but the enemy doesn't attack back please respond if that's not true for you
I'm seeing the enemy ships move around and when I man a cannon in FPV (first person view), I can see that they are firing theirs off, but it either is not hitting my ship or doing no damage to it. Granted I've only fought Ferrets and other small Navy ships so far; I have no idea if this is the same case with the Undead Phantoms, EITC ships, or more powerful Navy vessels.

I'm seeing the enemy ships move around and when I man a cannon in FPV (first person view), I can see that they are firing theirs off, but it either is not hitting my ship or doing no damage to it. Granted I've only fought Ferrets and other small Navy ships so far; I have no idea if this is the same case with the Undead Phantoms, EITC ships, or more powerful Navy vessels.
I've even done it against Phantoms. Sea and land combat are both bugged at the moment but I think I speak for everyone in saying that we're certainly glad it's out.

Back