Screenshots Remember: Invoking the wrath of several ships is a terrible idea, even in a Copperhead Brig!

Jawn

Honorable Pirate
Doesn't look that bad, right?
upload_2018-9-3_8-41-12.png

Ah but here's the end result.
upload_2018-9-3_8-42-13.png

That's why you should use a war brig instead.
Why would you use materials to upgrade a medium brig anyway?

Alternate pirates will only have access to Standard ships until Lv. 15 sailing, and thus, if the player has no intent to level sailing past a point, having any vehicle that is capable of taking down opponents is better than nothing. Plus, a standard Brig is not all that inferior to any of the war class vessels.

It could be the ship, it could be the capn...
I like to take on 20 to 40 enemy ships at once when looting for Skulls.
I call it the rodeo roundup, lol.
Never had any problems, as well as many other pirates doing the same thing.

Alternate pirates will only have access to Standard ships until Lv. 15 sailing, and thus, if the player has no intent to level sailing past a point, having any vehicle that is capable of taking down opponents is better than nothing. Plus, a standard Brig is not all that inferior to any of the war class vessels.
I can't speak for everyone, but it seems rather odd to gather all the materials for an upgraded ship only to never sail past level 15.

I can't speak for everyone, but it seems rather odd to gather all the materials for an upgraded ship only to never sail past level 15.
I think Misha's comment got lost in translation.
You can only buy a standard level ship until you hit level 15.
Then you can buy a warship.
Why anyone upgrades the standard ships is comical to me, lol!

I think Misha's comment got lost in translation.
You can only buy a standard level ship until you hit level 15.
Then you can buy a warship.
Why anyone upgrades the standard ships is comical to me, lol!
The reason I did it was because I couldn't be bothered to grind out the necessary materials needed for a Copperhead 6 War Brig. Which could be said for a lot of my standard ships, actually...

The reason I did it was because I couldn't be bothered to grind out the necessary materials needed for a Copperhead 6 War Brig. Which could be said for a lot of my standard ships, actually...
As someone who has ground out the necessary materials for a Copperhead 6 war brig, this is a pretty good reason.

Back