TYVM Remember to be Thankful to the developers.

Skully Crossbones

Honorable Pirate
While many people are fussing, complaining, and whinning because of bugs and glitches in the game, just remember how much work these folks that are devoting their time to recreate the pirate game. While they want to know the problems we, as the players, find, have some patience and give them a chance to fix things.

These folks have jobs, school, and families they also need to take care of. If it won't for these folks, we would not have a pirate game to enjoy.

I, for one, would like to say a big THANK YOU to the developers and folks that are working on this game.

I have the utmost respect for the developers. They invest all their free time into this game, trying to create a wonderful pirate world that everyone seems to be complaining about. I have no complaints. Sure, I crash, but it getting less with each update and I still don't mind it when I do crash six times in a row. I'm just so happy to be able to play the game. Sure, I'd love a beta key, but I could not be more happy than I already am to play the game for three hours. I love this game and I love the devs. People will complain, and they always will, but that's just how life is. The developers know that we appreciate and respect them, that we love them and thank them, and we in return know that they are doing their best. It is a beta, and people must understand that. If you're going to play an unfinished game, you must be willing to withstand the crashes and not fuss at every chance you get. Yes, let them know if there is a bug or glitch, but simply state it, don't create a whole thread just to rant on about it. That's just rude and disrespectful. After all, most people don't even know how to code. So if you don't, be quiet and enjoy the game. And if you can code, great for you, be quiet and enjoy the game. Or perhaps ask to join their team if you really believe you can help then out. Respect the devs, mates. Respect the devs.

Back