Reply button

If I recall correctly, if you hit enter after the whisper appears, the chat box opens to reply to the person who sent you the message.

Can someone verify that for me? I could be wrong.

If I recall correctly, if you hit enter after the whisper appears, the chat box opens to reply to the person who sent you the message.

Can someone verify that for me? I could be wrong.

This only works for me after I respond to them clicking on their names, they respond again and at that point I can click enter and it will default to the whisper with that person (if that makes sense) however, If I switch chats after that (local, guild, crew, another whisper, etc) it will stop working and you have to click their name again. It’s especially annoying when you are sending whispers to more than one person at a time.

I'm not a popular man myself, but from time to time when I get messaged from multiple people I do indeed get frustrated not being able to switch conversations with ease. I hope something of this sort can be implemented.

I would love to see this as a feature in-game. Whether it be questions from Guildmates or responses to other conversation, I do feel like it can take away and remove attention from the gameplay when you're caught switching conversations.

On the same note though, considering all that has been done, I would love to see a functionality to the arrow keys when a chatbox is open. I find it personally frustrating that the Chatbox completely locks your character up, and it can cause you to become knocked out very quickly at lower levels.

I feel like the chat box as a whole could use some work. It would be nice to turn local chat off and on and have only guild chat show for example.

Back