Responses to threads

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Is there a good way to get people to respond to your thread? Its just I have made quite a few threads that I would really like people to respond to but no one ever did.. I assume you could do the thing like @Hector Shipwrecker but that would be kind of annoying to people. Is there a good way to get people to respond to your thread?

Main problem is the recent activity log gets clogged by one person like multiple posts or threads. Recent activity should only be posts on threads, not simple things like likes.

Recent activity would still be much more convenient and not everybody will notice that tiny link to the new post thread on the main forum page.

I suggest being more dramatic. Go swear or cause problems in the game, get banned and then post about it here.
Then they will come.
Seems to work for all the other folk doing that...

oh yes in the world of no msg, caffine free and diet . and with such headlines as i always prefer a touch of salt. or some content beyond , wanting more +1 bumps or me too me too

Recent activity would still be much more convenient and not everybody will notice that tiny link to the new post thread on the main forum page.
Recent activity is meant to display more than just posts though, and including likes helps with content discoverability. Fair point that it can hurt it too when the feed gets spammed by something trivial though. It's one of my long term goals to work something out there, either by consolidating similar news feed items or allowing users to hide certain news feed items.

Back