Suggestion Results for survey on fixes

ben cannonshot

Sea Legs
upload_2018-5-31_15-44-16.png

So this is kind of a guess but I'm assuming that the numbers represent how important people think it is to fix each of these issues

It looks like the survey asked about four different areas of development, presumably areas that Ben is most curious about.
The bottom of the graph labels each topic, the left side represents the amount of respondents, and the colors in the legend represent the priority of each topic on a scale of 1 to 5. It's only confusing because it's a collection of graphs within a graph. This is probably the default way the data was presented by Google Forms.

ninja edit: looks like @Stormtimbers said the same thing in a lot less words :)

I'm sorry this was very rushed, I am currently in the works of new one that won't be as rushed and will be better explained and more options.

As side note I'd like to point out the data may be inaccurate cause no one will either take the time to do a 3 min survey, and personal opinion no cares to read these forms of game that long since been abandoned. However I am very confident that this game will regain its popularity sooner or later.

Back