Return of the ravens mines for ( me ) and everyone!

Garrick

Honorable Pirate
One aspect of the game that I thoroughly enjoyed later on during the game was looting not only in the cursed caverns for legendary cursed, but also you could loot at the ravens mines, there was an area as many of us hardcore looters are definitely aware of called the " Southern Grave ", where four devious, mutineer ghosts are located at random, as I went through the caves getting the mine shaft key for me it was an overall exciting, and one of the most fun and exciting things about the game, I'm sure my second time around, I will have a nostalgia experience that I most likely will remember forever, ( Unless some unfortunate events happen that occur that prevent the release of beta, or I simply just die ) Anyway, getting that privilege and finally finishing the somewhat long ravens cove story quest to get cursed legendary, as well as cursed weapons in general, is a great feeling of accomplishment, and there's even a better feeling behind it when you actually loot a cursed legendary in the mines that gave you access to cursed blades from the start, so I ask many of you ( If you feel the need to post your legendary cursed, famed cursed, for identification that you have looted a cursed at ravens cove mines, please do so, or I'll just take your word mates ).

For many of us we would just like to experience the aspect of even looting legendary cursed or any cursed for that matter, because when many of us played it was during 2008-2009, the time is nearing to potcos 10 year anniversary, once Halloween hits, that's nine years we've been rolling, and 9 years even let alone is a great memorable anniversary because it's the year before 10 years, I would not be surprised if beta gets released even that day October 31, 2016, the reason that makes me believe this, is because of alpha closing on September 19th, and when Beta is released that's when you can find yourself looking forward to these cursed legendary once more, for returning and old players of the game, and even new players. ( This is Complete speculation on my hand I don't know what the probability really is, from the looks of it though I'd say 70-30 percent of it releasing on that day, anyway that's off topic), and I'd like to share with you guys my personal experience of looting at el patrons mines, I got dark mutineer, hull ripper, doom rattler, and many more looting at the mines, so you could say I had that experience to loot some of them but not a legendary cursed there :(, which isn't the end of life, considering I got one at the cursed caverns Legendary blade of Abyss which is lovely, I am eternally grateful for all the experiences of looting I had in potco, and especially grateful that there's still going to be more times of looting to come most likely! Since we have the Obsolete, and most fantastic super fabulous developer team we will once again get to experience this once more, and it could possibly be after or before many of our favorite holidays of the year, which is even greater!

Going back on topic when I was talking about those who never got to experience even the looting aspect really of the game, because they had played before the big expansion, all I can say is it's going to make you addicted to potco way more, especially when your a higher level, for many of us it was the only thing we had to look forward to, due to the lack of Disney's updates ( A Legendary flippin cursed blade bro! :p) due to many quitting after the old islands were forever gone in potco, as well as just not liking the new islands or other reasons for quitting, many of those old school players such as myself for a bit, although I was only about nine when potco was around in the beginning of 2007, which our 9th anniversary is coming up funny coincidence. So for those who never had an experience to loot legendary cursed, or any legendary in perspective, ye got a lot in store for ye mate! Dead men tell no tales indeed!, am I a dead man yet? I think not for I am writing this currently right now! In time mates we will meet once again in the Caribbean, until we meet again in " TLOPO ", stay savvylistic!, yes I made up that last word :D :)

Last edited:
Back