Question Right Click fails frequently?

ScaryBoi

Sea Legs
An issue I have been living with since the Pypperoni update is that holding down the right click to turn barely functions. I will be holding the button down and the cursor will fly all over the screen and turning will fail. I am forced to use the WASD keys to turn. This happens at all times: Sailing, working the cannons (and makes cannon defense impossible), on land while armed with a weapon or while unarmed.

I am using a wireless mouse with a receiver, but the receiver has a direct view to the mouse and I have 0 issues outside of the game with right click.

Is anyone else facing the same issue? Is there a way to fix it?

i dont know where else to file this issue directly but im having the issue where when i enter a cave it will freeze up and ill be disconnected. i can tp into tormenta but anywhere else i get the same issue. idk what to do

i dont know where else to file this issue directly but im having the issue where when i enter a cave it will freeze up and ill be disconnected. i can tp into tormenta but anywhere else i get the same issue. idk what to do
Personnally have never had that issue but, with the new Pypperoni update in the menu screen notification box they said there was an issue where you get a white screen when you enter a cave their working on it hopefully.

An issue I have been living with since the Pypperoni update is that holding down the right click to turn barely functions. I will be holding the button down and the cursor will fly all over the screen and turning will fail. I am forced to use the WASD keys to turn. This happens at all times: Sailing, working the cannons (and makes cannon defense impossible), on land while armed with a weapon or while unarmed.

I am using a wireless mouse with a receiver, but the receiver has a direct view to the mouse and I have 0 issues outside of the game with right click.

Is anyone else facing the same issue? Is there a way to fix it?

I was going to post a topic about this but I thought it was a personal issue, I’m experiencing the same thing when I hold right click.

Back