Question right click?

ibex

Dockworker
I can't find a thread about this. Is there an option to automatically hold right click? Why do we have to hold it instead camera following cursor like in every other game? Is there a reason for this? A and D for turning is horrible and holding rmb is annoying. Why isn't A and D for strafing. These controls are so weird, help me make sense of this.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda put off by this. I never played the original, if I did I would probably get used to it and didn't think much of it now but I didn't and I don't think I can get over it. It's a really dated design and unless there's is a good reason for it, developers should probably give at least option to switch it to "normal" way. Until then.

Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda put off by this. I never played the original, if I did I would probably get used to it and didn't think much of it now but I didn't and I don't think I can get over it. It's a really dated design and unless there's is a good reason for it, developers should probably give at least option to switch it to "normal" way. Until then.
star trek online uses that camra system

It's meant to give you the ability to click on screen items. Such as it still gives you control to play the game while your inv is open. I like that, although it would be nice if there was a toggle.

Back