Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I still wish they had waited to show if Vader was going to be in it until the end of the last trailer by his breathing at the end, and then James Earl Jones saying something like "They will be destroyed, my master." Or by waiting until the movie actually came out to have him come in and make a surprise appearance. But still some awesome trailers, and can't wait to see the movie :)

I still wish they had waited to show if Vader was going to be in it until the end of the last trailer by his breathing at the end, and then James Earl Jones saying something like "They will be destroyed, my master." Or by waiting until the movie actually came out to have him come in and make a surprise appearance. But still some awesome trailers, and can't wait to see the movie :)
I agree. It just seems like it would have been so awesome to not know he was in the movie, and then for him to show up out of no where. But I guess they just wanted to hype the movie? Anyways, they're still great trailers, and i'm actually excited. Hopefully disney doesnt disappoint :D

I love the visuals! As cool as TFA was, it didn't really have LARGE epic establishing shots, only Jakku at the beginning really. The beginning with the ship in the sky and then the HUGE Jedi statue. love love love!

I am interested to see how this will fare. I love Star Wars so much, but I'd love to see other parts of the galaxy and not just the main storyline. While for some this may not be the most exciting story, it remains interesting as to how non-episode SW movies will be approached should this trend become a popular one and continue.

I feel like if I don't see this movie, I'm gonna miss something that ends up being tied in with Episode VIII and be confused later on. So I guess I have to watch this out of obligation rather than desire. I don't really want to see it, I just feel like I have to.

I'm really looking forward to Rogue One, I really hope this is the start of a lot of good Star Wars spin off movies in the future.

Just got back from watching it... I thought it was great! Won't spoil anything, but if you're not excited, you should be.

Back