Suggestion Save Pirate Flag Ship

HefeT

Honorable Pirate
Sink ship that try to sink the Black Pearl that needs to get from point a to point b like the flag ship we have to sink just opposite.

Hmmm also

I think he's suggesting a new Treasure Map mode where the players board a Ship of the Line and attempt to sail it from point A to point B. (For example from Kingshead to Tortuga) While we are sailing from A to B we would be attacked by ships and boarded. In order to advance we would have to defeat waves of enemies similarly to The Queen Ann's Revenge.

An interesting idea. :2 cents:

I was thinking black pearl would be NPC
You mean your crew would battle pirates and attack the Black Pearl in Navy Panthers and man the towers and sail the Goliath? All trying to stop the npc Black Pearl from escaping? The Boss Battle from the opposite perspective?

I was thinking it would be like HMS Newcastle but instead of HMS Newcastle it would be the Black Pearl and instead of the Navy Elite it would be our ships defending and instead of us sinking the HMS Newcastle it would be Navy Elite and HMS Newcastle waves trying to sink the Black Pearl while many of our pirate ships are out trying to protect the Black Pearl so it can make it from point A to point B.

Last edited:
I think he's suggesting a new Treasure Map mode where the players board a Ship of the Line and attempt to sail it from point A to point B. (For example from Kingshead to Tortuga) While we are sailing from A to B we would be attacked by ships and boarded. In order to advance we would have to defeat waves of enemies similarly to The Queen Ann's Revenge.

An interesting idea. :2 cents:
Aye this would be cool!

I was thinking it would be like HMS Newcastle but instead of HMS Newcastle it would be the Black Pearl and instead of the Navy Elite it would be our ships defending and instead of us sinking the HMS Newcastle it would be Navy Elite and HMS Newcastle waves trying to sink the Black Pearl while many of our pirate ships are out trying to protect the Black Pearl so it can make it from point A to point B.
So, the Black Pearl would launch and have a destination and the Fleets would give chase so long as the Pearl is still afloat. Our job would be to defend the Pearl until it reaches its destination or is sunk. Is that right? What kind of rewards might such a scenario give?

Sounds fun. Maybe a bit complicated to get the Fleets to work right, attack the Pearl and player’s ships at a level that gives a challenge but is not too hard to beat.

Back