Idea Saving outfits, Banks, and Auctions

Vote for the ideas you would like to see in game

• Outfit save slots

• Banks

• Auction house

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSacredAlpaca

Buccaneer
The things i may list may have already been suggested, if so im sorry.

1. A way to save your favorite outfits and load them quickly kinda like a system that gta has were you save outfits and change them on the go
2. A bank. There is many buildings inside port royal and other main ports that arnt being used that could have an inside made up or just copied from other building with a new npc inside to store our items in.
3. A player market place. It would be like an auction house form diablo 3 the game has a set price for the weapons that is reasonable and players can bid or just buy out an auction if they chose. This will elts players that have terrible luck but good work ethics to get lots of a gold a chance at rare items. the gold value on the item cards would have to be changed as i have 2 famed weapons and they are worth about 200 gold in total and thats crazy if i were to sell it at auction

I definitely support all of these. I think that for an MMORPG to have survivability and economy a player marketplace is needed, and banks pair perfectly with that as a place where players can store items that they want to sell.

thought of an idea for auctions. Kinda like on steam you can place "orders" so you automatically buy an item you want if it is at or bellow your selected price

I like the bank idea.
since some of the pirates dont have enough inventory space, they could store items in the bank safe.

Also,
When you are max gold, you can no longer get more than that, even you gain gold.
Some saving and investment ideas would be great,
Rewards can be varied from clothings, weapons or even materials.

Just my two cents.

Back