Pirates must always be aware of their surroundings as you never know when trouble will strike ... so here is a scavenger hunt meant to test yer knowledge of the islands, its inhabitants and the many mysteries that lie in the Caribbean.
Below is a list of questions, puzzles and Pirates Online trivia that is sure to provide a challenge for all but the saltiest of old Pirates. Answer the mysteries below and post your reply on the message board. Be sure to include your exact Pirate name, Notoriety Level and Guild Name to ensure you get proper credit.
So ... how well do you know Pirates, Pirate?
1. We all know about the dog on Outcast Isle, but do you know where else our canine friend appears in game? (See Answer Below)
2. In Barbossa's Grotto, who is portrayed on the framed painting sticking out of Barbossa's treasure?
3. What happens on Port Royal if Jolly Roger wins an Invasion there? (See Answer Below)
4. In the secret storage room on Rumrunner's Isle, how many barrels are currently stored there?
5. Big Phil loves feeding his chickens. How many chickens does Big Phil have? (See Answer Below)
6. Sean Tones is a musician in the Royal Anchor Tavern on Port Royal who can play many requested songs. What is the fifth song on his music list?
7. Who leads the Marceline Guild? (See Answer Below)
8. Captain Job, in the Royal Anchor Tavern on Port Royal has a special distinction that sets him apart from all other Caribbean inhabitants. What is it?
9. What is the difference between repairing ships on land and repairing at sea? (See Answer Below)
10. We've gone to Doc Grog on Tortuga for some help, but can you identify who Doc's patient is on his backroom operating table?
Answer here: http://piratesonline.go.com/#/news_blog/entry/savvy_pirates_prove_yer_worth