Discussion School lunch

Marc Swordbreaker

Notorious Pirate
Post your favorite school lunch photos here. Prove to me that my school's food isn't the worst.
IMG_2782.JPG
IMG_2856.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG

I don't have a picture of mine, but I can tell you what it is.
Orange Chicken:
-Crappy chicken nuggets
-ketchup
-mass produced sweet and sour sauce (ew)
Served with:
-still cold from frozen rice
-terrible water or milk
-bruised small apple

When I was a kid; each Monday we were given a sheet of paper with each day of the week on it, with a list of foods/drink. we had to circle what we wanted for each day and hand it in for the next week.

Thursday was always pizza day... we had a nice yummy rectangle cheese pizza.

We had milk, coke, sweet tea, chocolate milk, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, brownies, bread rolls/toast, fried okra, cheeseburger and fries, bbq sandwiches, spaghetti, pudding,

kids of course, could bring their own lunch.

We didn't have the nosy people trying to tell us what we could eat or not eat. :fish:

:cookie:

At the school I went to until 6th grade my lunch slowly got less and less advanced. First I always ate a turkey sandwich with mustard. Then after I while that turned into just eating bread with mustard. Then finally I just ate 2-4 pieces of break everyday with nothing else. That bread was delicious though

Woah do we go to the same school rofl
I don't have a picture of mine, but I can tell you what it is.
Orange Chicken:
-Crappy chicken nuggets
-ketchup
-mass produced sweet and sour sauce (ew)
Served with:
-still cold from frozen rice
-terrible water or milk
-bruised small apple

I’m past those years, but in my high school we had open lunch, meaning you could go outside of school for your lunch period, so my friends and I would go to a different restaurant each day sushi one day, pizza the next, Mexican etc the list went on I think all schools should do that.

I don't have any pics but the stuff from my middle school was pretty much inedible other than Fridays which is when we had Dominos pizza. Back then Dominos was also inedible but it was better than the school pizza. Yech. I'm not even going to discuss elementary school lunches, my mom used to pack mine every day because the school's were so disgusting.

I don't have any pics but the stuff from my middle school was pretty much inedible other than Fridays which is when we had Dominos pizza. Back then Dominos was also inedible but it was better than the school pizza. Yech. I'm not even going to discuss elementary school lunches, my mom used to pack mine every day because the school's were so disgusting.
I don't remember elementary school, let alone lunching there.

Back