scoundrel of the sea on a fishing boat!!!

Rachael

Buccaneer
my friend jim seapaine figured out how to get scoundrel of the sea on a fishing boat!! he is a clever pirate and i could not believe my eyes when i teleported to him:skullpeak:he had so many ships around him you could not see his fishing boat on the compass! and we were not taking any damage:oops:after getting over the shock, it was awesome :cool:way to go jim! you crazy pirate!!:woot::parrot:

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-07-28_00-24-17.jpg
    screenshot_2011-07-28_00-24-17.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 124
  • screenshot_2011-07-28_00-24-08.jpg
    screenshot_2011-07-28_00-24-08.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 114
my friend jim seapaine figured out how to get scoundrel of the sea on a fishing boat!! he is a clever pirate and i could not believe my eyes when i teleported to him:skullpeak:he had so many ships around him you could not see his fishing boat on the compass! and we were not taking any damage:oops:after getting over the shock, it was awesome :cool:way to go jim! you crazy pirate!!:woot::parrot:
we got to meet some where

I was wondering about that, I caught it on one of my videos ... I saw a fishing boat that had the scoundrel sign that high (skull face, crossbones and hat). Did they actually attack and sink some ships using a fishing boat? If they did, using what ammo ... couldn't be just by throwing grenades? How did they get the scoundrel sign?

I been on one that had that once. Idk how they did it It was crazy. I would love to learn how, and Rachel if you know how please show me some time lol.

Back