• Yep

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • But photoshop tho

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Are screens required?
Your poll doesn't make sense in relation to your posted question.
But still the question itself is subjective and not a tlopo rule that I've ever seen.
And if you're implying to prove a find or item, a screener wouldn't be conclusive given the talents of many who have shown already their mastery of photoshop type programs and tlopo art.
So, in my opinion, screenshots won't prove a thing if used as evidence.

Your poll doesn't make sense in relation to your posted question.
But still the question itself is subjective and not a tlopo rule that I've ever seen.
And if you're implying to prove a find or item, a screener wouldn't be conclusive given the talents of many who have shown already their mastery of photoshop type programs and tlopo art.
So, in my opinion, screenshots won't prove a thing if used as evidence.

Yaaahhhh, What he said

LcEDp7M.png

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at but, of course, something either did or didn't actually happen and that is not dependent on someone providing evidence of it. I assume you are asking whether we accept someone's account without a screenshot. It really depends on the source of the information as to whether I personally would accept an account, more so than any evidence presented. I enjoy seeing people's screenshots but they are not conclusive proof of anything. I also feel that I am convinced whenever I see a weapon actually in action if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at but, of course, something either did or didn't actually happen and that is not dependent on someone providing evidence of it. I assume you are asking whether we accept someone's account without a screenshot. It really depends on the source of the information as to whether I personally would accept an account, more so than any evidence presented. I enjoy seeing people's screenshots but they are not conclusive proof of anything. I also feel that I am convinced whenever I see a weapon actually in action if you know what I mean.
Interesting you should say that. In tlopo for the last 7 months, most of the fighting and enemy action animation of the pirate has been missing.
I see no weapon tossing most the time, haven't seen grenades being thrown by pirates since I started. And even then, I'm not sure I did see anything. Most of the time I see other pirates with their swords drawn just pointing at the enemy while he flinches. Maybe because my settings are medium, but I don't think graphic settings should stop you from seeing animations. idk.

Interesting you should say that. In tlopo for the last 7 months, most of the fighting and enemy action animation of the pirate has been missing.
I see no weapon tossing most the time, haven't seen grenades being thrown by pirates since I started. And even then, I'm not sure I did see anything. Most of the time I see other pirates with their swords drawn just pointing at the enemy while he flinches. Maybe because my settings are medium, but I don't think graphic settings should stop you from seeing animations. idk.
I used to get that bug quite a bit, most of the time. Now a days I seem to be able to see the action but that's not exactly what I meant. I meant I can see the model of the weapons and see the various weapon skills being used which is often but not always definitive. For example with WEB there are only 2 swords with that model and WEB has freeze sweep but Behemoth has dark form, so, you can easily tell them apart when you see them in action. It's true that Kingfisher and Great Hawk sabres can't be easily distinguished by this method owing to them being the same model and having the same skills only having higher or lower skill ranks and attack to differentiate them. At this time all legendaries are distinct enough that you can positively identify all of them when you see them in action without seeing the sword swings.

Last edited:
Back