Scroll Bar For Loot Menu After Port

Should This Be An Available Option?

• Total voters

KT_Kelis78

Sea Legs
Many Times We Came From A Long Journey of Plundering And We Gather So Much Loot. After Porting You Only Get The Options Of Taking Small Items Or Taking It All!.. I Feel There Should Be A Scroll Menu Because You Aren't Able To See The Rest of The Loot You Received.. Also Being Able To Select What We Want To Take As If Choosing Loot From A Defeated Enemy.

Many Times We Came From A Long Journey of Plundering And We Gather So Much Loot. After Porting You Only Get The Options Of Taking Small Items Or Taking It All!.. I Feel There Should Be A Scroll Menu Because You Aren't Able To See The Rest of The Loot You Received.. Also Being Able To Select What We Want To Take As If Choosing Loot From A Defeated Enemy.

I wondered about this issue for a while. I really hope they allow you to scroll. I often end up taking things I don't want just to see the bottom of my ship loot.

I've been thinking the same thing. It can be tedious to collect everything, trash the junk items, collect again, trash junk, collect items, trash junk, rinse and repeat.

Why did you capitalize every single word in that paragraph..

This would greatly improve the sailing experience for many players since the majority of plundered items cannot be seen after porting; some UI optimization should also come about as a secondary to the scroll bar, such as shrinking some of the item icons or combining plunder from the same type of chest/pouch into a single category.

One bit of advice I can give is to take the Small Items first. This will grab all the things like trinkets or cards. It will shorten the list making it easier to see the things left over for you the click.

Back