Suggestion Scroll Bar on Loot Window

Splizzer

Pirate Apprentice
I'm sure we've all come upon this issue: After a mat run or a looting against reputable ships, we port and examine our loot. Other than gold, if we're lucky enough, we want to keep the loot that is common, rare, or above; however, the list is covered with dull loot (the ones with the brown hue background). If there was a scroll bar available, we'd scroll through the list, click on the ones that are high quality, and leave the unfavored loot in window as we continue our day.

But without the scroll bar, we have to pick the dull loot to allow the valuable utilities to rise to our view before we can pick them. This results in piling our loot with items that are taking up inventory which may lead us to a full inventory and prohibit us from even getting the valuable items from the loot window. If we're lucky enough and obtained everything we need, we're either flushing each individual junk tediously into the trash bin or selling it to a merchant for about 5-10 bits per item.

The addition of the scroll bar wouldn't be game changing to the gameplay; but understanding that the development team would most likely wish to get the most progress done using the least amount of resources, I believe that this feature could be easily implemented without much effort and add to the game's quality of life.

Do leave your feedback if you have any critique you wish to give.

-Splizzer

I’m pretty sure this is being worked on. This would be a great addition to the game for a update in the future.

Back