Secret Shop At Tortuga!

There's a place to dock a ship, a bar, a table with a bunch of chairs surrounded by gold.... I wonder if this is a future guild cove/lair type of thing? Or a private spot for you to store weapons/clothes?

For those curious about the Carrack hint:
latest

My characters have never been good at glitching to get into places...do you think this will ever be opened up for us to go in without the glitch. I went to the area and could not get in.

My characters have never been good at glitching to get into places...do you think this will ever be opened up for us to go in without the glitch. I went to the area and could not get in.
Would you like me to upload a video on how to get in? It's not too hard once you get the hang of it. Your graphics settings need to be on high to do it I believe.

Would you like me to upload a video on how to get in? It's not too hard once you get the hang of it. Your graphics settings need to be on high to do it I believe.
Thank you but a friend of mine showed me how to get in last night. It wasn't where I thought it was by some of the pictures I saw in other posts. It was easy once I knew where it really was. Thanks a lot for the offer though. Someone else might like you to post it.

Second thought, does your video show how to get to the ship? I was able to get in the shop but can't get to the ship so the video would be helpful for me if it showed that.

Last edited:
Thank you but a friend of mine showed me how to get in last night. It wasn't where I thought it was by some of the pictures I saw in other posts. It was easy once I knew where it really was. Thanks a lot for the offer though. Someone else might like you to post it.

Second thought, does your video show how to get to the ship? I was able to get in the shop but can't get to the ship so the video would be helpful for me if it showed that.
Yeah, I can show you how to get to the ship.:) The way I do it is a bit of a 2 step process so it might take you a few tries. I'd need to make the video first so gimme a little bit.

Edit: here ya go
View: https://youtu.be/VDXwIHFD9-o

Last edited:
Back