Idea Seeing crew member action while sailing.

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been said yet. If it has I apologise.

You know on land you can see what weapon each crew member is using next to their name?

Well I thought it would be great if you could see the same thing while on a ship. So those who are on canno would have a cannon symbol by their name and those repairing would have say..a hammer?

This way the captain could easily see how active certain pirates are and be able to ask others to join in repairs when they see its only one crew member struggling to try and save a sinking ship (a hard task to do on your own when you have lag)

I personally would love this. Even thought I can see when crew are on cannon I don't have time to zoom in to read their names on particular ones. And I cannot tell whether a crew member in the centre of the ship is repairing or just standing there doing nothing while the ship is in bad shape.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been said yet. If it has I apologise.
IIRC, it used to be this way a long time ago in TLoPo where you could see if a crew member was on a cannon or just standing around doing nothing. It didn't show anything for repairs though since this would have been before ship repairs were a thing in the game

:thumbsup: This would be great.
My fella's pretty good at running off to fix my ship when needed, but it would be very useful to be able to know at a quick glance if that is what he's doing, especially when we're dancing with Hunters :)

Back