Server Unavailable

venusreign

Swashbuckler
Let me just start off that I have not been able to play due to many issues and bad timing with the updates. I have the time to play and now I can't play yet again due to the server being unavailable. What's going on...?

Linerax that was on may 28 mate. I thought it might be a certain internet provider who has had outages nationwide, but in any case, I hope we hear something soonish... also I tried to uninstall and reinstall game earlier today, and that doesn't work either.

Linerax that was on may 28 mate. I thought it might be a certain internet provider who has had outages nationwide, but in any case, I hope we hear something soonish... also I tried to uninstall and reinstall game earlier today, and that doesn't work either.
If you scroll down on that post he linked to, there's the post from today! I was confused for a little bit too.

I could not quote the latest post because the thread is locked to normal users.

Edit: Look at my post above to see new correct link.

I finished the Father's Day quest....got my double rep points reward. and now I can't log on. I only get three hours of the double points. Will they give us the lost rewards back when they fix the servers?

upload_2017-6-18_22-40-56.png

I click ok but that don't work any more. just comes back to this screen

Same problem here. Loading bar, "could not connect to..." message, click ok, tries to load, sticks at 0%, then "could not connect to..." message again. Over and over.

Back