Recruiting Shadow Blood

Jay Maelstorm

Buccaneer
So I am trying to bring Shadow Blood back. It was once ranked as a top 50 guild in all of the game. Yeah I know it's not top 10 but. oh well. Considering how many guild were made in Pirates Online I always felt that was pretty impressive.

A Little Background

Shadow Blood was created on the basis of hatred toward the EITC.. The boss Neban on Padres was one of our greatest enemies. So the guild was built on the premises of creating a close group of pirates to help destroy as many of the EITC as possible. Shadow Blood went from a tiny guild several months after the original game went live. It's leader Jay Maelstorm missed on being a founder of Pirates Online by a mere 2 weeks, and Remained active throughout most of the entire time the game was going. Membership went as high as over 400 members at one point before Jay and the other leaders of the guild realized that quantity of members was not as good as quality of members so we did a major overhaul and brought the guild all the way down to under 100 members. From this point on the only added new members that would be loyal to the guild and hang with us for better or worse. We added members that would love to work together helping each other out and helping to destroy many EITC enemies. We did build back up to around 250 members again until the time of which Pirates Online began is descent.

What the New Goals are:
1. We will continue to fight for pirates and destroy many EITC enemies
2. Be a guild that is team friendly and willing to help each other out and become a guild of friendship and teamwork
3. NO DRAMA will be permitted in the guild. ( its not impossible to do, I've kept this kind of behavior to a minimum before )
4. Find people to add to the guild that are going to be loyal and hang in there during quiet time or busy times. Loyalty is huge for us.
5. Create fun guild wide events in game to entertain the entire guild
6. There will be no age requirement, all who will be loyal are welcome
7. Hoping to make a guild webpage again to organize guild events or guild meetings and provide information related to Shadow Blood
8. There will be no log in requirements per week or month as long as the game continues to have time slots for pirates to log in at. Even after those are gone I am thinking 3 months of no activity would be a adequate amount of time This will be officially decided at a later date.

Time I'll be on the most
Mostly I'll be playing from around 11pm to 3 am Central Time due to real life and other projects I work on. I will occasionally be online during the day too though and will search for a trustworthy person to help lead the guild during the day hours.

Hope to see you all in the New Legends of Pirates Online. If you see me please feel free to say hi. My main pirate again is Jay Maelstorm. (misspell is intentional)

Last edited:
To all members,

Unfortunately I suspect someone had hacked my account between Jan. 28 and Jan. 30. As of the afternoon Jan. 30th I have changed my password to protect the rest of the guild from being removed.

In no way anyone who was removed was done by me. I have a suspicion on who it was but no proof at this time. I ask that you try to find me on Tortuga on the beach. I will be more than happy to add anyone back in that was removed and I made my password much more difficult to figure out.

Hopefully we can find our lost friends.
Jay

To all members,

Unfortunately I suspect someone had hacked my account between Jan. 28 and Jan. 30. As of the afternoon Jan. 30th I have changed my password to protect the rest of the guild from being removed.

In no way anyone who was removed was done by me. I have a suspicion on who it was but no proof at this time. I ask that you try to find me on Tortuga on the beach. I will be more than happy to add anyone back in that was removed and I made my password much more difficult to figure out.

Hopefully we can find our lost friends.
Jay
If you want, you can shoot me a pm and keep myself in the loop as to whom you suspect has done this deed. *My anti-hacking/anti-trouble-making credentials include being an active member of two separate anti-hacking groups during POTCO's time to where I have documented down a lot of (past) evidence.

Truly, I feel bad this has happen to you and your guild. One would think TIME would have had a way of changing people but alas, obviously not. :(

Shamus ~

Ok apparently there was no hack. My former guild members just did not keep me in the loop and when they left with their pirates several others left as well. Sorry about the confusion if you want to delete these last few posts that would be fine with me. Please keep the info about my guild though online at the top of this thread.

Ok apparently there was no hack. My former guild members just did not keep me in the loop and when they left with their pirates several others left as well. Sorry about the confusion if you want to delete these last few posts that would be fine with me. Please keep the info about my guild though online at the top of this thread.

Hi Jay I was in your guild for a few weeks in January. One of the main reasons i left was because the few weeks i was in i only saw you on once. I understand your situation on playing time. The other reason is, and i suspect other members of other guilds are leaving their guilds, are they have either met or hooked back up with people they knew from the original game. As in my case i have found my old guild. It will probably happen to other guilds as the game goes on. As you state in your goals list NO DRAMA. This game is going to have drama because people just love to create it. Since December when i became active i have been in a few guilds where people came in and the next day they were gone. Even a GM left to be in another guild! So good luck in your guild and no hard feelings.
Baron

Is that some type of makeup? Shadow Blood, by Revlon...
I know you're only joking but, not cool to poke fun at someone's guild/guild name. Especially since he's trying to grow this guild and recruit pirates.:2 cents:

Hi Jay I was in your guild for a few weeks in January. One of the main reasons i left was because the few weeks i was in i only saw you on once. I understand your situation on playing time. The other reason is, and i suspect other members of other guilds are leaving their guilds, are they have either met or hooked back up with people they knew from the original game. As in my case i have found my old guild. It will probably happen to other guilds as the game goes on. As you state in your goals list NO DRAMA. This game is going to have drama because people just love to create it. Since December when i became active i have been in a few guilds where people came in and the next day they were gone. Even a GM left to be in another guild! So good luck in your guild and no hard feelings.
Baron

Thank you for the information. Sorry I was not on when you were. That is something I am trying to be on a little more for me guild mates. At different times too. Fair winds and my you find lots of Treasure. Arrr....

Don't know of any other way but if anyone in the guild see's a pirate named Jack Morgan that was in the guild let him know I don't have a way of contacting him Thanks

Also We are back up and running again. Looking for some new members and we hope to see you all in game.

Hey Jay, it's Old Dog from The Circle! I'm not sure if you remember me as it has been years. However, I remember interacting with your guild frequently with Nathaniel Redhayes (K'ue), Sarah, and Joseph Firesmythe in game and on Caribbean Nightlife on the Guild Portal website. I'd definitely like to meet up back again sometime. Also, have you heard any word from The Circle at all? I'm in search of them and haven't heard a word from them.

Don't know of any other way but if anyone in the guild see's a pirate named Jack Morgan that was in the guild let him know I don't have a way of contacting him Thanks

Also We are back up and running again. Looking for some new members and we hope to see you all in game.
Jay, It's me Sam Redburn from the old days.

Back