Discussion Share your weird or supernatural stories

Kris

Pirate Lord
So, I have a picture I found after my grandmother died(she died in 2015). It is a black and white picture of her as an adult with a snowball in her hand about to throw it at a little girl. The little girl, is my grandmother....shes looking into the camera, NOT at the person with the snowball

I was in Gettysburg doing a night walk with a group, I was like 7 or 8 at the time, so I may have just been scared, but I could've sworn something cold patted my back. The only people around me were a good 2+ feet away, and nobody directly behind me.

(I think it was set up now, because people laughed... :( )

So, I have a picture I found after my grandmother died(she died in 2015). It is a black and white picture of her as an adult with a snowball in her hand about to throw it at a little girl. The little girl, is my grandmother....shes looking into the camera, NOT at the person with the snowball
Post it, if you are able. I cannot quite picture it. Lack of imagination methinks.

I wouldn't call this supernatural, but it sure is weird.

One night, years ago, I woke up with sleep paralysis. At the time, I had no idea what that was, so I was quite confused. It felt as if something was pressing down on my entire body. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move a muscle. I was face down in my bed, so I was unable to see anything. What I did hear, thought, was someone walking down the hallway outside my door. Considering it was very early in the morning, no one should have been awake at that time. This spooked me quite a bit. I called my mom into the room, in fear, and asked her if anyone was just walking outside in the hallway, and she told me that the last person awake was my sister, who went to bed hours before.

So, idk what I heard. Perhaps I was still asleep when I heard the noise, so It could've been anything explainable. I'm just glad I was face down in my bed because people with sleep paralysis usually get night terrors where they see something scary in their room. I would've hated that.

Back