Suggestion Ship Boarding... AND PVP?!

Would u like to see boarding on PVP ship battles?

• OF COURSE!

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • No i would like to keep my land legs rather than lose both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pablo-Da-Captain

Swashbuckler
Hiya guys!!!
Most of yall have probably played POTCO and loved the feature where the ships with the flags on it could be boarded. Back in the day everyone wanted to have a boarding feature to board other players ship and fight. This is why i have come up with the idea where along the settings where u put ur ship for public you can add "Boarding Permission" where you can participate in pvp with ships and then board each other and battle it out with real weapons. I also would like to see all ships including the battle royal and bounty hunter ships being able to be boarded. This could make for a fun instance/ dungeon.

I think that is an amazing idea. However instead of permission there should be a small fee of say 2000 gold or such to launch off your boat at the pvp docks. This fee will instead be a way of paying the other off. So say if your defeated the other ship can demand to board however you can avoid this if you let that 2000 gold fee you payed before to be given to them instead of you being boarded.

A good idea, but it wouldn't be so common since people only pvp when in the french or spanish islands.

Sincerely, Kyle.

That is true. Then again ship pvp has always been rather bland. You were either a sloop with lightning rounds or a frigate armed to the teeth with crew members.

Indeed, but pvp on the sea shouldn't just be allowed because maybe some people wouldn't like that. Maybe there can be something similar to the normal pvp such as a different and separate sea just for Pvp.

Sincerely, Kyle.

Indeed, but pvp on the sea shouldn't just be allowed because maybe some people wouldn't like that. Maybe there can be something similar to the normal pvp such as a different and separate sea just for Pvp.

Sincerely, Kyle.
Just because some people wouldnt like it doesnt mean it shouldnt be available for those who do, There could be a toggle saying you want to do it or just a server where wild islands and the open sea are pvp enabled

Just because some people wouldnt like it doesnt mean it shouldnt be available for those who do, There could be a toggle saying you want to do it or just a server where wild islands and the open sea are pvp enabled
I think a server based one would be optimal. Although I'm still waiting for the day we get a fourth ship slot as a "Party Boat" Slot. One where you can customize and string up lights and all that fun while being immune to enemy ships. Heck I really wanna see customizable captains holds or housing where you can place trophies and furniture or something to give our pirates their personal places to hang about, store stuff, or have private parties.

Maybe you have the choice to sale your ship as a flagship which gives the option to be boarded however you could have extra buffs like +10% damage reduction etc... This could be a way of immersing a toggle feature

Sincerely, Kyle.
I agree with your Idea there, a separate "sea"/area for ship pvp would be preferred, much like RuneScapes wilderness system.

Back