Ship Customization - Possible PROOF

Thanks to the Wiki, we may have actual proof now. Take a look at this screenshot from the Phase Files.
Also, check this blog post out:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GamerPerson/Ship_Customization_Proof
scproof.png

Since they are BAM Files, I have no idea how to open them... :oops:
Thoughts?

I didn't have luck myself ... Basil or Chris, where are you? Open command prompt and do all over again until pview? Then right click on the .bam file and choose to open if with pview? Last time I didn't even have the option to open it with certain program ... I guess I've got to go through all the steps again and try to do it right. Later though. I'd like to see pictures!

I didn't have luck myself ... Basil or Chris, where are you? Open command prompt and do all over again until pview? Then right click on the .bam file and choose to open if with pview? Last time I didn't even have the option to open it with certain program ... I guess I've got to go through all the steps again and try to do it right. Later though. I'd like to see pictures!
Check out the blog post I linked. I think those are it... Maybe, not 100% sure.

Check out the blog post I linked. I think those are it... Maybe, not 100% sure.

Ah, I see ... 3 different options of color combinations and textures. Cool! - hopeful face -
Wait ... I thought .bam file was a model, a 3-D ... I was hoping to see what kind of ships they were ... Those images could've been just .jpg files ... Anyway, not 'arguing' with you, just hopeful for something more than just colors/textures ...

Ah, I see ... 3 different options of color combinations and textures. Cool! - hopeful face -
Wait ... I thought .bam file was a model, a 3-D ... I was hoping to see what kind of ships they were ... Those images could've been just .jpg files ... Anyway, not 'arguing' with you, just hopeful for something more than just colors/textures ...
Ik, like I said, I'm not sure.

THEY... LOOK... Terrible. not a very stylish game... O_O
Eh, oh well... I never expected Disney to come out with bright neon lime green and aqua hulls and sails.. >_>

From what I seen they just look like the color combinations already in use. Although I can't imagine we'll get a large variety of "new" color combinations. Between all the navy, eitc, undead and hunter ships, there's quite a few color combinations to choose from.

These were here months before the Comment that the Potco channel sent out. I've seen those colors before some, EITC, Navy, Pirate and the Bounty hunters- on ships.

you have to open them with a program that can read them i cant name one specificly but you can probably google it and find out ( if im not mistaken you can open them with the same engine the game runs with but you need to know how )

Look at these threads:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-view-the-phase-files-video.2258/
https://piratesforums.co/threads/guide-how-to-view-the-phase-files.333/

Open Command prompt first to get to pview. I had no luck opening the rest of .bam files (models/3-d s) though, other than the jail ...

Back