Suggestion Ship Destruction

Drew

Honorable Pirate
Hey guys. I was just watching one of the first potco videos where it showed some of the very first images of potco before it was actually released. In the video there is about half a second of a picture of the kraken grabbing ahold of the ship and pulling it under. I think it would be very cool if when your ship was destroyed out at sea, the last thing you would see is the kraken pulling it down inot the depths of the ocean.

My opinion is that if the Kraken were to be added to the game, people would want to be able to fight it or interact with it, not just watch it pull you under and that's it. It's a creative idea but I'm pretty sure that it would leave players wanting more.

My opinion is that if the Kraken were to be added to the game, people would want to be able to fight it or interact with it, not just watch it pull you under and that's it. It's a creative idea but I'm pretty sure that it would leave players wanting more.
I can definitely see that being true. Good point.

Since I first saw the kraken in those commercials I waited for the moment our ships would get snatched up by it lol unfortunately that never came to be...I remember testing out the timer (originally you couldn't be on the water longer than an hour I believe or your ship sank automatically) and wondering if that was how you went down at the end... Definitely agree if it existed I'd want to fight it though :hobbyhorse:

Since I first saw the kraken in those commercials I waited for the moment our ships would get snatched up by it lol unfortunately that never came to be...I remember testing out the timer (originally you couldn't be on the water longer than an hour I believe or your ship sank automatically) and wondering if that was how you went down at the end... Definitely agree if it existed I'd want to fight it though :hobbyhorse:
I remember that timer but I never tested it.. you just sank on the spot, that's it?

Back