Ship Mate (Tester) (LIVE)

Silent Warrior

Wanted Pirate
Ships are now upgrade able on live! As a tester myself I am very happy to say that the new ships are now on Live. Testers had a feeling that it would be released before christmas break right at the prime of the season. Late last night around 10:30 PST Potco re opened with the new ship and over 2000 members logged in to buy the ship. Over 24 Million gold has been spent on new ships and Upgrades since the release. 2400 BRIGS from light to war have been sold. Potco has over 10k members that play hourly (estimation) and 40k accounts are logged in to daily (100k accounts have been counted for so far)
Potco is disneys BIGGEST game and most famous. This forum has almost 2k of the game. So sail ye new Brigs and dont forget about the other ships too!

The Myst War Galleon Fleeter:
The Black Stallion Void
screenshot_2011-12-15_00-35-42.jpg

Lol... Light ships aren't faster than war classes: everything is exactly the same in speed. Just looks faster for the smallies.... Sloop's speed is also same as brig >.>

Anyways. Goodness gracious that is A LOT of gold.. Lots of players will become unlimited for this.. Great move on Disney's part I say.

Back