Think it's LEGIT?

• Yep!

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Nope! D:

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • RAWWWRRRRR :D

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
I highly doubt that the SOTL will ever come out. Disney probably was experimenting with new ship types to see if they can do it and it got leaked. There were alot of glitches on it. From personal experience, ik that taking out glitches is not easy.... Now, I'm not saying it should take as long as it has; it would usually take about... eh, 5 months if they are not working on different projects. Do not get your hopes up, people! When has Disney EVER released something after many rumors? *cricket silence* Exactly. If it comes out, it comes out. Good! If it doesn't, oh well. The game have survived without the SOTL since, what, 2007? I think everyone can handle being stuck with a war frigate.....
Mate... In the release notes of them taking the ships off the test server, they said this feature is not ready for players... and I know why. It has quite a few bugs. But not ready, means it will come out eventually.

They also said the Kraken would come out evenutally. Do you see a kraken?
They also say a lot of things... The way I know it is that false advertising is illegal in Cali (right?), so that would cost them quite a bit if they hadn't started on it. Plus, my friend was at E3, and they showed the Kraken there.

i have been given no choice but to lower my expectations....... once again
Ok, there is no reason to lower your expectations. :)

Disney never said that the SOTL was ever coming out. Until Disney states for a fact it is coming out, then there is no reason for anyone to be upset. If and when they say it IS coming out, and THEN they go back on it, then get upset. But for now, let's just keep our fingers crossed that they are working on it, and that one day it might just come in to the game.

Disney never said that the SOTL was ever coming out. Until Disney states for a fact it is coming out, then there is no reason for anyone to be upset. If and when they say it IS coming out, and THEN they go back on it, then get upset. But for now, let's just keep our fingers crossed that they are working on it, and that one day it might just come in to the game.
Fingers are now officially crossed :D

"This one guy from YouTube"? Disney's Gaming Branch has enough money! Since when do you trust 'one guy from YouTube'? If Disney comes outright and says they do not have the money then they do not.... And it isn't expensive to fix glitches; you need a already-installed program (can't say which; they change over the years) and some intelligent people who can take their time... And they JUST added Scoundrel of the Seas. How do they not have enough money...?
Kay this was off topic, getting back OT
so you saying we are gonna have the same ships forever eh? well that's very sad very very sad!

Agreed

I really hope no one seriously expects this to come out. I am telling you again, it will not be out. So when another day comes and goes, there will be no complaining or whining about it.
You have a good point. I read another thread about SotL, and it opened my eyes. SotL is terribly overpowered, and you'd never see a REAL pirate captain one! You'd only see real pirates captain Sloops and Galleons really, so we should be happy for those, and our frigates.

You have a good point. I read another thread about SotL, and it opened my eyes. SotL is terribly overpowered, and you'd never see a REAL pirate captain one! You'd only see real pirates captain Sloops and Galleons really, so we should be happy for those, and our frigates.
scoundrel of seas would be almost easy with a superpowered ship like the sotl

Back