Ship Repair

RobertRogers

Sea Legs
I like the concept that one can repair their Ship while on it but the execution feels like a gimmick with the mini games. I assume this could be a place holder until someone comes up with animations much like the digging animation when one finds booty.

-Also with the mini games one in particular could use a minor change as having both the cursor and the bucket Is a tad annoying as your eyes want to focus on the bucket. I would suggest either removing the bucket or removing the courser and put a smaller icon of the bucket in its place with the same bucket animations.

There should be a green icon next to the bucket where your mouse is. Is it not showing up on your screen? That shows where you're clicking.
https://gyazo.com/c7c3c585f89f0b4ea65d789e0f6a38da.png
There is what I'm saying is to remove one in place of the other rather then have both as it distracts your eye and would look better the way I described. "-Also with the mini games one in particular could use a minor change as having both the cursor and the bucket Is a tad annoying as your eyes want to focus on the bucket. I would suggest either removing the bucket or removing the courser and put a smaller icon of the bucket in its place with the same bucket animations. "

I like the concept that one can repair their Ship while on it but the execution feels like a gimmick with the mini games. I assume this could be a place holder until someone comes up with animations much like the digging animation when one finds booty.

If you watch other players repair you will see they use a hammer and smack at the deck while in repair mini games. At one time this was all there was if you clicked to repair you simply knelt down and started swinging the hammer til the ship was repaired the mini game came about later with an update from Disney.

If you watch other players repair you will see they use a hammer and smack at the deck while in repair mini games. At one time this was all there was if you clicked to repair you simply knelt down and started swinging the hammer til the ship was repaired the mini game came about later with an update from Disney.
Thanks for the info.

Back