Ship Sale Amount Bugged During 2x Gold Event

Hans Yolo

Swashbuckler
As the title says, I went to sell my War Frigate, which should sell for 30,000 gold normally to a Shipwright. But when I went to sell it, I got 15,000 gold, plus a 15,000 gold bonus for the 2x gold event weekend. Shouldn't it have given me 60,000 gold instead of 30,000 if the 2x gold even is applied to everything in the game?

Proof: http://plays.tv/video/5b2057eab8dceae2a7/tlopo-ship-sale-bugged-during-the-2x-gold-event-

Before that video, I had 46,128 gold.

The developers know the gold is not truly doubled, it was an issue back in old ptoco. I do not know what they are doing to fix it or if they plan to

Well that's just great. Are they not able to, like how many other things are broken in the game, or do they just not care? Or do they want to add more useless music and private parlor games, instead of actually fixing the game?

Great work ethic.

(Supposed to be a response to StarfireRose77)

Well that's just great. Are they not able to, like how many other things are broken in the game, or do they just not care? Or do they want to add more useless music and private parlor games, instead of actually fixing the game?

Great work ethic.

(Supposed to be a response to StarfireRose77)
The problem comes with changing old code and that this isn't the teams full time job a lot of them work long hours at work and then we expect them to work all night on this game and sadly that isn't the case.

The problem comes with changing old code and that this isn't the teams full time job a lot of them work long hours at work and then we expect them to work all night on this game and sadly that isn't the case.
Ok, I was aware that it wasn't their full time job, I just didn't know that they couldn't change the code well. Guess that means they aren't going to fix the broadsides either.

Im just assuming some of this but its not that they don't have the knowledge to change the code its just that its old 2007 disney written code and disney is obviously not a game developer so I can only imagine how jumbled and messy the code is. For most of them this is just a hobby so it comes down to when they have time to fix things, yes it is frustrating that they release events that are broken but this was glitched somewhat back in the old potco. We all should be grateful of both disney and the developers for both letting the team remake the game and the developers working so hard on it.

Im just assuming some of this but its not that they don't have the knowledge to change the code its just that its old 2007 disney written code and disney is obviously not a game developer so I can only imagine how jumbled and messy the code is. For most of them this is just a hobby so it comes down to when they have time to fix things, yes it is frustrating that they release events that are broken but this was glitched somewhat back in the old potco. We all should be grateful of both disney and the developers for both letting the team remake the game and the developers working so hard on it.
You do realize that Disney has a game development company, right? Disney is a massive company, they own many companies. They ordered one to develop this game.

Back