Ship unable to use.

VMVLC

Sea Legs
Hello there. I've decided to join the forums because I have got a trouble. I was sailing with my friends on Abassa, yesterday. We were trying to board QAR when everyone get disconnected, when I came back, I'm noticed that I was unable to use my ship. Since then, it says that he's already launched, but I can't board, sell or upgrade him. Please, help me!
PS. I beg your pardon. I do not speak english very well, but certainly it would be a great experience to learn interacting with this community. My pirate name's Armando Draco.

I'm glad to be a member of this community!

Hello there. I've decided to join the forums because I have got a trouble. I was sailing with my friends on Abassa, yesterday. We were trying to board QAR when everyone get disconnected, when I came back, I'm noticed that I was unable to use my ship. Since then, it says that he's already launched, but I can't board, sell or upgrade him. Please, help me!
PS. I beg your pardon. I do not speak english very well, but certainly it would be a great experience to learn interacting with this community. My pirate name's Armando Draco.

I'm glad to be a member of this community!
Welcome to the forums mate!

I take it that you already tried relogging. Assuming that relogging has failed you should contact tlopo support, not Forums support. Welcome to Forums.

This has happened to me on several occassions when boarding a ship , It takes 2 -3 days for the ship to return to port . Often If you look at the Map you can see where your ship Is at . Most noticed doing the Skelton Infestation quest ! Ship would be close to Isle Cangrejos .

This has happened to me on several occassions when boarding a ship , It takes 2 -3 days for the ship to return to port . Often If you look at the Map you can see where your ship Is at . Most noticed doing the Skelton Infestation quest ! Ship would be close to Isle Cangrejos .
Thank you mate. This sounds so useful.

Back