Question Should I Be Doing The Black Pearl Story Quest?

Should I continue the Black Pearl Quest?

• Yes

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc Swordbreaker

Notorious Pirate
I know how long and tedious the quest is, but considering that for some reason it is now required to do the ravens cove quest (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it's needed to get all of el patrons cursed weapons. I have heard that the Black Pearl Quest isn't completeable anyway, so is there any point to continue at this time?

I was also worried if the quest would reset after they completely implement it, is this a possibility?

Yes, there is a point. You can get 99% of it done, the other 1% consisting only of the boss battle. As far as we know, the BP quest will need to be completed in order to do the Raven's Cove quest, so I made sure to get it done myself. And no, I don't think it will be reset once implemented. We've been given no evidence of anything like that.

Well, I personally think you should stand on your head while facing Southeast and chanting Buddhist mantras at mid day.
As for the quest, do what you want. I didn't do it on my latest pirate, but I did it to some degree on the other pirates in my account.

Well, I personally think you should stand on your head while facing Southeast and chanting Buddhist mantras at mid day.

Hire me a superb chef who can make tacos to my exact specifications and yes.

Getting back on topic. Dreadful is pretty spot on with his answer. If you think about it it wouldn't take very long to finish the boss battle especially since you would have already finished the other 99% of the storyline by that point.

So yeah i'd say it's worth it.

If you think about it it wouldn't take very long to finish the boss battle especially since you would have already finished the other 99% of the storyline by that point.
My worry is that once they implement the boss battle, they may reset the quest. It would be very annoying to have to re do such a long quest.

I suggest you do because that is the only way to get Raven's Cove Quest which at the end of Raven's Cove Quest you get to pick one of three famed cursed swords. However, you can't fully complete Back Pearl Quest since the boss battle hasn't been implemented.

Update 1.4.2 took One of my Pearl Quests away , Not starting It all over even at 34 % done !! lol , Not sure what happened there ! Took me 33 levels to get past Barbossa !

I have also read that it's possible the devs will be streamlining the Black Pearl Quest, meaning it may reset. Had anyone else heard about this?

I have a feeling that they won't reset it. So might as well get all you can do until they can get the other 1% done on it. It will be worth it.

b5302ce4966e52cd24bbdb177d8286c9.png

RIP

meaning it may reset. Had anyone else heard about this?
Nope, it wont reset

Back