Should Tormenta have a teleportation quest?

Should Tormenta have a teleportation quest?

• Heck yes!!

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Heck no!!

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

Malia

Honorable Pirate
As the only island for players level 45-50 (and yes, I mean only island because I've noticed that once my pirates hit their forties, the enemies on Ravens Cove become too weak for good rep or loot drops), Tormenta gets about as much traffic as any of the main islands. That alone should get it a teleportation quest.

Also, personally speaking, my own internet isn't perfect. Between that, game-related disconnections, and server resets, it becomes irritating and extremely tedious to sail back all the time.

I feel the game is too easy as it is without a whole bunch of additions whose only purpose is to make things easier yet, particularly for the higher level players.
Yes, there are certain things that are fairly easy. I'd still like to be able to teleport there, but I see your point. It wouldn't just be for the higher levels, though. Players could have it unlocked at level 20 or 25.

Yes, there are certain things that are fairly easy. I'd still like to be able to teleport there, but I see your point. It wouldn't just be for the higher levels, though. Players could have it unlocked at level 20 or 25.
Well, my point being that Tormenta is really for the higher level players, you need to be level 30 to loot cursed blades and even level 30 players will have difficulty in the caves by themselves. A level 20 player will even struggle on the beach by themselves and really will not do well even with high level friends in the caves, so, why would they even want to go there?

Well, my point being that Tormenta is really for the higher level players, you need to be level 30 to loot cursed blades and even level 30 players will have difficulty in the caves by themselves. A level 20 player will even struggle on the beach by themselves and really will not do well even with high level friends in the caves, so, why would they even want to go there?
I start going to the beach area around level 10 for weapons and level 23 in general. And I've seen people a lot lower in level, even if it doesn't make sense for them to be there.

I suspect when Disney first created the game that other Totems were going to be added. After all, Chapter 2 was supposed to feature Padres and Kingshead. I could see earning a Kingshead teleport after finishing that section.

If the game was going to go a 3 or even a full 5 chapters (Leadership Skill only levels at the end of a Chapter so 5 Chapters makes sense) then a Tormenta teleport would have made sense.

I'm betting Tormenta would have been part of Chapter 3 or 4 with the final chapter taking place on the unfinished Jolly Roger island.

I tend Not to go to Tormenta til I need to for quests and only for quests , No point for low levels to be there when they can Max XP else where ! Very few places for high levels to level themselves !!!

Last edited:
Tormenta Teleportation would be a sweet thing so you didnt have to sail but to be honest whats the point whenever Cuba is literally right there...... The thing id suggest is possibly having Ravens Cove Teleportation working considering it really doesnt work for everyone....

In my mind the totems were only ever intended for ports of call aka major islands. Before Davy's crew hit up the place it was just like any other desolate island. There's no reason a totem would exist in the lore and IMO no reason for players to need one.

Back