Signature Notice 8/24/2012

I know my current signature is just a tad big, but can someone correct it and still make it look ok?
View attachment 39155
Picture1[1].png

TY JOhn! lol rofl great lol i was doing it :p its ok

My signature fits the height rules but not the width, so I should make it smaller.

Me too but it doesn't fit regulation lol

I'd like to clarify that.

*Disclaimer: These notes below is not an alteration of the rule about the signature size (200 x 500), but rather as an "addendum" to the rule.*

The length of the signature (500 px) is not as crucial as the width (200 px). There is some space that allows a signature to get a little over 500 px, as long as the entirety of the signature is not over the entire length of Pirate Forums body - from left to right. Anything that can be posted in that space includes text or another image. There are guidelines as far as what can/cannot be posted as signatures as well.

*Please Admins/Moderators, correct me if I am wrong.

Quote from past post on another thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/signatures-update.2595/page-2

Signature 200 x 500.jpg

So, as a response to Captain Redhorn statement: Yes, you can still use your old signature, because it is not going over the space that is allowable for signature.

To explain the size and how something can be posted as signature(s):

Signature 200 x 500 plus measurement.jpg

Reactions: Bad
I'm a noob at images, so is the image Length x Width pixels or something else? I is a noob. :p

Back