Question Signed up for Semi-Open Alpha...Now what?

Hello, I'm Connor Nightfury and I have dreamed of playing this game again ever since Disney shut down the original one. I am glad I got to get in the game finally, but I am a little confused. After the character creation, I was just put in Port Royal without any indication on what to do or where to go. Is questing not a part of the open alpha? Or am I supposed to go somewhere to start? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Hello, I'm Connor Nightfury and I have dreamed of playing this game again ever since Disney shut down the original one. I am glad I got to get in the game finally, but I am a little confused. After the character creation, I was just put in Port Royal without any indication on what to do or where to go. Is questing not a part of the open alpha? Or am I supposed to go somewhere to start? Any help would be great. Thanks!
No questing yet, right now the only thing you can do is fishing, potion making, blackjack and buy clothes from the NPCs. Sailing has been taken out temporarily but will be back VERY soon (at least thats what I was told). Quests and enemies will be in Alpha eventually, but not yet.

No questing yet, right now the only thing you can do is fishing, potion making, blackjack and buy clothes from the NPCs. Sailing has been taken out temporarily but will be back VERY soon (at least thats what I was told). Quests and enemies will be in Alpha eventually, but not yet.
Oh, I see. Thank you for clearing that up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back