Weapons Silver Freeze Question

Miles

Pirate

Hi. I have a question about Silver Freeze. I was wondering what damage I should expect with all 4 different basic dagger attacks upgraded to level 4 or 5 and the skill which provides +5% damage per upgrade (I forget what it's called) fully upgraded. I am wondering this because daggers is the skill which I exhibit the most interest in and once I fully level daggers, I will try to get Silver Freeze.​

Your blade instinct can get to a maximum of 8.

upload_2017-3-5_20-55-51.png

Your blade instinct can get to a maximum of 8.

View attachment 80472
I know about the base dmg, but I didn't know that Blade Instinct caps out at 8. Anyways, I was mainly wondering what the damage of each individual hit would be, and not the base damage. Also, is the 8 Blade Instinct without Silver Freeze's buff, or with it?

Damage from hits on any given weapon have multiple variables, so performance will vary with each hit and depending on what level your weapon is at as well as your pirate.
The range for each hit as decided by the rng can be seen when using that weapon and opening your skill point page.
When hitting an enemy, those red numbers are what you get, love it or hate it.

Damage from hits on any given weapon have multiple variables, so performance will vary with each hit and depending on what level your weapon is at as well as your pirate.
The range for each hit as decided by the rng can be seen when using that weapon and opening your skill point page.
When hitting an enemy, those red numbers are what you get, love it or hate it.
Thanks. I'll just wait to test it by myself.

there should be a range between minimum and maximum rolls for the entire combo in theory you could find it by reading the damage numbers then preforming 2 calculations one for the lowest possible combo damage and one for the highest, theoretically you should be able to find the total damage range like that. you can add weapon damage into account by multiplying the damage of the weapon turned into a decimal ( with silver freeze 62 would be .62 ) against each individual combo move and adding it back

On average with my Dagger/Knives skills maxed at 5 each with no added boosts and maxed level 30, I can get anywhere from 1500 to 2500 or if I do a Backstabber combo then it could be around 2400 to 4500. SF does have a 62 Attack so gonna be that much stronger, but TBH, doesn't feel like much all the time unless you get a high combo. Knives will do a little less than a Dagger though because of said attack boosts to Daggers.

Back