Silver Freeze

Should Silver Freeze be nerfed?

• Total voters

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
Recently a rumor circulated about the legendary throwing knives, Silver Freeze. Now typically nobody would concern themselves with these knives, as there are famed knives that are better. However, this was a new weapon, the rumor said, different from the old silver freeze. It had +1 attack. I ask us now to put aside our difference in opinions on Jack Sparrow's blade and unite to fight this! This weapon is too OP to be in the game. It needs to be nerfed for sure, and I will not rest until it is! How can we sleep at night knowing people are wielding something this powerful. It scares me to think we, as a community, would allow this to go untamed. Unite, unite I say! Together let us nerf this foe that is Silver Freeze!

Last edited:
A photo of the new legendary silver freeze. As you can see, incredibly overpowered!!!

Attachments

• The overpowered weapon.jpg
    The overpowered weapon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 187
While I like the Legendaries, owning them and the idea of Legendaries, I never use them.
I have a few, here and there on my alts, but I never have found a need to use them except for testing, etc,

While I like the Legendaries, owning them and the idea of Legendaries, I never use them.
I have a few, here and there on my alts, but I never have found a need to use them except for testing, etc,
Just to tell you how much I know, or don't know, I never knew the 2 swords you like to use are broadswords?
Is that correct?

Recently a rumor circulated about the legendary throwing knives, Silver Freeze. Now typically nobody would concern themselves with these knives, as there are famed knives that are better. However, this was a new weapon, the rumor said, different from the old silver freeze. It had +1 attack. I ask us now to put aside our difference in opinions on Jack Sparrow's blade and unite to fight this! This weapon is too OP to be in the game. It needs to be nerfed for sure, and I will not rest until it is! How can we sleep at night knowing people are wielding something this powerful. It scares me to think we, as a community, would allow this to go untamed. Unite, unite I say! Together let us nerf this foe that is Silver Freeze!
Reading this post, I genuinely took it seriously for a second, and then after reading it again and going through the comments, BAHAHA.. I can't.

Back