Idea Singapore / Asian Ship Styles

Good idea?

• Total voters

Jaamess

Dockworker
I think it would add a lot of great variety and an opportunity at making more sailing strategies and just a more dynamic experience all around. Could introduce these as either a new ship type (as in the type of brigs, galleons, frigates etc) or you could make them a whole new set of ships having Singapore styled frigates, galleons, brigs, and sloops. You could justify with new quests and story if you'd like saying the pirates of singapore are after more treasure in the Caribbean or after a Mayan artifact or something like that! It could all around just add a lot more content and I mean you could also make new enemies out of the new ship models all of this together would add lots and lots of more content to the High Seas!

latest

I think it's a great idea for when tlopo announces a successful and fully functional recreation of Potco.
Then Asian could be added as a expansion perhaps.

I think it's a great idea for when tlopo announces a successful and fully functional recreation of Potco.
Then Asian could be added as a expansion perhaps.
Yeah I definitely meant after they have the game to a point where they think the core is finished :^)

I'd love to see an occasional Chinese Junk.
Yes. It'll fit right in with skull chest loot.

Update... skull chests have been improved in their drop rate, which is very good now.
The innerds still can still resemble that Asian ship name however.
I'm just glad they gave us more chance to discover something by increasing drop rates.
It's noticeable to me anyways.

Last edited:
Maybe you could have added a fourth category to the poll: uncertain. I think that there never were Asian pirates in the Caribbean but I also think there is a direct tie in to the movies and the Asian pirate lord is already in the game as a treasure item. It's left me unsure how to vote as I don't fall into the don't care category but also don't quite fall in favor or against either. More ship types could be fun but it's not easy to add them without upsetting the game balance.

Back