Sink the Most Navy Challenge Winners

Well, it seems that just as I had moved on and considered the contest issue closed and over I too received the note with the redeem code and admission that an oversight occurred. While it would have been nice to have been on the public posting of the top 50 it was hardly necessary in my mind since the item itself is the actual trophy. I am pleased that the Disney team actually took ownership of the issue and rectified the omissions. I almost deleted the email unread since I had so many replies from them of little value. I am glad that based on what I read in these chats that many deserving players finally got what they worked so hard to earn.

Good luck. I emailed them two days ago about it, still no response. Then again, I never really expected to get it, so I don't really feel bad about myself.Anyone who emailed Disney hoping to get the spyglass will most likely be getting something very similar to this.

profile_mask2.png

MemberServices@piratesonline.com
6:16 PM (59 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello,

Thank you for writing in with your concerns. I can confirm the winners of the Stop the Rising Red on the High Seas competition have been already been announced. Unfortunately if you did not receive notification through email there are no more Norrington's Spyglasses left as we only had a limited amount.

Please note when it comes to our in-game challenges, we do not pull our tallies from the Leaderboard data as this does not record the contest specific information, so if you were using these numbers they will not be accurate.

Make sure you keep checking the Current News blog for future events, as you may see another contest like this soon.

Stay Savvy!

Krista
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

How did we do? Please take the short survey below to give us feedback about your experience with our support team.

https://www.disneysurvey.com/wix/p11268315.aspx

If you require further assistance, please respond to this email. We will include the survey link in every reply so that you can take the survey whenever you like.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<
>><<>>
ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
> I have noticed that several pirates have been given a code for the new
> spyglass in the past few days, saying that an error was made in the initial
> results. I believe that my pirate, Christopher Docksilver, of McRaging
sunk 4500 ships, a total which appears to be
> worthy of the spyglass, under the latest tally. I would like the staff
> members to see if my tally is correct, and if I should be getting a
> spyglass.

I'd rather not take that survey, thanks very much :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a response. Not the one I wanted though... /sigh
STMNS Email.PNG

Sending another email tonight. Hopefully I get a "non-automated" response this time.

Yeah lol, I'm considering asking what they mean by limited amount. The thing is, they may just say that they only rescued a certain amount from the Navy, and then I'll probably say / do something I will regret.

Back