Skull and Crossbones Question

Jack Goldeagle

Honorable Pirate
So I want the Skull and Crossbones upgrade for my ship, so will I need to choose like Armor or Cargo to get the Skull and Crossbones Upgrade? If anyone knows the awnser can you please post it, thanks :D

In my case, I went for Armor, not Cargo. Now, I need 300 Iron for Skull & Crossbones. I'd rather have a stronger ship with less cargo space for now, and board my friends ships for hunters - but I'm happy that my friends upgraded Cargo first to hold my Iron (and Oak) ;)

Cargo or Reinforced works fine. I took the cargo route on my first pirate, and am taking the reinforced path on my second pirate. I consider them pretty much equal, though.

I took the Copperhead route instead of Skull and Crossbones on James' War Brig. I went Strom Chaser on James' War Frigate. That thing MOVES now. I'm going to do a Skull and Crossbones on James' War Sloop. I've not seen too many War Sloops as Copperheads or Skull and Crossbones.

Salem went Fortune Hunter on his first War Frigate. Salem's second War Frigate will be a Firestorm, almost there actually. I dont' know what I'll do with his third War Frigate yet.

Mick is going to have three war brigs -- Copperhead, Skull and Crossbones, and a Storm Chaser. He's not even close to starting though. He just has purchased his first War Brig, with one hull upgrade. He's the baby pirate.

Back