Slay The Most Skeletons (06/28/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Grab the new Zombie Kabab (or yer weapon of choice), and defeat as many undead skeletons as you can this weekend!
Starting this Friday, June 29 through Sunday July 1, we’ll award the top 30 Pirates with the highest count of undead enemies defeated over the three-day competition.

kabab-graveyard-glint.jpg

• The 30 winners will each receive a rich reward of 15,000 gold coins.
  • The top 10 winners with the highest number of undead defeated will also receive
    2 weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access
    on top of that!
NOTE: Prizes will be awarded through e-mail. Make sure your e-mail address is current on the Pirate’s account you’re competing with by clicking here!

ONLY undead enemies count in this competition, mates. Undead bosses, skeleton crews on Flagships, and invasions are fair game too.
Jumbee, Ghosts, and PvP Pirates do NOT count as undead.

Using glitches or cheating of any kind will disqualify you from the entire Competition.

What: Slay the Most Skeletons Competition
When: Friday, June 29 through Sunday, July 1
Where: Wherever the undead lurk
The winners of the competition will be announced on Friday, July 6.
Good hunting this weekend, mates!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/slay_the_most_skeletons

I feel the graveyards gonna get a work out this weekend... xD This is a nice... uh... distraction from them... doing whatever they do?

This is a great idea, too bad i cant get on until sunday night xD. How do you give away coins? Do you contact disney and say you want a coin code?

Sleep, much less an attention span... I went to Tortuga Graveyard and did a few rounds of gathering up all the skeletons there and then slicing them down... I did that for 10 minutes and got bored... Beats me how people can do that ALL DAY. :facepalm:
lol i spent 2 hours there then got bored plus got some good loot :cool:but my mom won't let me spend all day playing potco so I don't think I'll win:(

Sleep, much less an attention span... I went to Tortuga Graveyard and did a few rounds of gathering up all the skeletons there and then slicing them down... I did that for 10 minutes and got bored... Beats me how people can do that ALL DAY. :facepalm:
How do you loot then? To me, it's just as boring (although I can't say anything since I do it all the time)- but I suppose there is more of something driving you to do it because you know/hope that there is an amazing reward.

I know we all want more content but at least they are offering a better reward to the top ten. ;)

How do you loot then? To me, it's just as boring (although I can't say anything since I do it all the time)- but I suppose there is more of something driving you to do it because you know/hope that there is an amazing reward.

I know we all want more content but at least they are offering a better reward to the top ten. ;)
Looting, yes, there is a chance of seeing something good. It keeps me interested. But ranking on low level enemies? Little to no loot drops, so it's not interesting for me.

I'm not even going for the prize. I did it for about 15-20 minutes and got extremely bored. I usually think actual looting is boring. This just makes looting seem fun. In fact, Ill go do that right now >,> Too bad Tormenta Enemies don't count, though. They said skeletons so people of all levels could do it.

Looting, yes, there is a chance of seeing something good. It keeps me interested. But ranking on low level enemies?

"But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die," - Johnny Cash ('Folsom Prison Blues' song)

In all seriousness, I would attempt to do competition myself if not for the fact that I am basic now & the only "undead" thing I could try to defeat is my love for Scary Mary.

Back