Slay The Most Skeletons (06/28/12)

I made a comment up there about 'official ranking', but I had no intention of participating ... I knew that most of the top rankers would participate, and that's not because of the gold or the unlimited. They don't need them anymore, just like JMak said ... :D

They do it mostly for the 'fame', and if on the way they get the gold or the 2-week unlimited access, those are just bonuses. But those cheaters ... those REALLY make me not want to participate. Just like most others, I would've not had a chance against them. Paying others to play my pirate or share my pirate for that 'kind of fame'? No way ... what kind of 'fame' is that? 'Infamy', in the real sense, meaning not the notorious pirate that we want to be, but legalizing every way just to get the fame, not something somebody should be proud of. :facepalm:

Responding back to Cherry's second post:

I only said what I did because there was a day that I had spent 8 hours straight "ranking" in Governor's Garden with my staff (using 'flame') & when I went to check the next day for the results, I was within the top 5 but only had 5k in kills for that day.

*I should have been more clear about my statement. I was referring only to the top 3 people, on that particular day.

I try to do my best to not "judge" others & if you really knew me then, you would understand that about me. (hint, hint...it's one of my 'pet peeves').

Responding back to Cherry's second post:

I only said what I did because there was a day that I had spent 8 hours straight "ranking" in Governor's Garden with my staff (using 'flame') & when I went to check the next day for the results, I was within the top 5 but only had 5k in kills for that day.

*I should have been more clear about my statement. I was referring only to the top 3 people, on that particular day.

I try to do my best to not "judge" others & if you really knew me then, you would understand that about me. (hint, hint...it's one of my 'pet peeves').
I am one of the top 3 on leaderboard that you are referring too, today I was top 1 and I don't use glitches or cheats to rank for contests for I Do Not believe in using cheats to get my name in leaderboard, I am spending alot more hours than just 8 hours with of course taking breaks and sleep but on a regular day I myself get around 5k or less depending on the hours I can be on the game. Please don't judge me or the others if they are Not using cheats. you don't know me and I don't know you for to say anything about me. Judge not lest ye be judged. We can tell right away who are the ones using cheats and god glitches.

. Judge not lest ye be judged. We can tell right away who are the ones using cheats and god glitches.

*An important lesson, for all of us to remember. Sorry about what I said & thanks for "reminding" me, Cherry.:)

Well I know for a fact that I got second place. My name is Lord Darknesz. And yeah it seems that the 2 or 3 people who were above me dropped out when they saw they would not get first place.

Back