Discussion Small Word for the Semi-Alpha and Help Devs

SimTabouretski

Buccaneer
Hi everyone,

I would like to thank the crew working for TLOPO!

Today was my first day back in POTCO and it was amazing! So many memories within the 3 hours I had. I can't wait for the final release.

I was also wondering if someone knows if the devs are looking for help? (Developing the game, Websites, etc) I would gladly help :)

Thanks!

Ahoy!

Thank you for the kind words!

Unfortunately, we don't have any available staff positions right now. However, you can send an email to support@tlopo.com with your request, and we will keep it on file in case any positions open up in the future :)

Ahoy!

Thank you for the kind words!

Unfortunately, we don't have any available staff positions right now. However, you can send an email to support@tlopo.com with your request, and we will keep it on file in case any positions open up in the future :)

No problem! Thank you very much :)

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank the crew working for TLOPO!

Today was my first day back in POTCO and it was amazing! So many memories within the 3 hours I had. I can't wait for the final release.

I was also wondering if someone knows if the devs are looking for help? (Developing the game, Websites, etc) I would gladly help :)

Thanks!
I know, right??? It felt so good to stretch my sea legs again after being away from POTCO for so long. My younger kids were dying laughing when they heard me clap from the next room and screamed, "I'm back!!! Yes!!" My middle son who is learning some computer programming was laughing so hard he said he wish he'd had his iPod in camera mode to catch me in my act.
It just felt so good to be a part of this community before the open-Alpha program, but feels much better to see my pirate self back again...and flex a few muscles here and there. ; )
-Em

AND YES, thank you TLOPO creators, programmers, forum admin, chat admin (although I haven't been able to get on there yet), etc... for truly an amazing experience. Thank you so much.
Love,
Em

Back