Smash Mains!

Marth

Dockworker
Hey everyone!
Marth here -- I just wanted to know a few things about you guys. So I assume at least some of you play Smash Bros, and I just wanted to ask, who are your mains? I've been glued to Smash 4, so those are preferred, but feel free to post your Melee main too! So, basically...

- Who are your mains?
- What do you like about the character(s)?
- Favorite COMBOS?! :D
- Weaknesses and things you need to improve on?

- As for me, I main Marth (duh) and Fox, and I secondary Mario and Pit.
- I like everything about their playstyles and how free they all are, but in different ways. Marth and Pit are amazing over the stage and fun to just sit down and play, while Mario and Fox especially, you need to focus as you try to land some amazing combos on your opponent. (or gimp with fludd, that's always a blast)
- My favorite combo lies with Marth. It's Jab1 -> aerial Side-B (1 hit) -> falling N-air -> Jab1 -> FSMASH!! (or jab2 if you mess up lol)
- I need to work on playing Marth more defensively, because I know well that's where the secret lies. I'm just always so aggressive, always throwing out attacks and rushing down my opponent, it's never a surprise when I pay for that. I actually do much better as Fox and Mario, who allow that playstyle, but, Marth will always be my #1.

Back