Solo legendary farming?

Hey guys. Which boss is the best(easiest/lowest hp) for solo legendary farming? I tend to be on when the servers are dead in the morning. I'm level 38 with max swords and the rest of my skills around 23-26(except dagger and staff). Thanks for any response! :)

any else? Darkharts loot is...well...not so great. As far as I'm aware, the only legendarieshe drops are El Patron and Silver Freeze. Is that right?
Darkhart drops Lost Sword of El Patron, Silver Freeze, and Jack Sparrow's Blade (His unique legendary drop.) Also General Hex is also the weakest boss and he also drop his own legendary. Calypso's Radiance, Legendary Doll. However, his loot container drop doesn't drop as often, due to his level tag 23 - 30. So, it a bit hard to obtain it.

Last edited:
You could probably solo Jimmy with a Dark Mutineer, just make sure to pop Dark Curse when he spawns so you don't take as much damage when your draining his voodoo at the start of the fight.

Hey guys. Which boss is the best(easiest/lowest hp) for solo legendary farming? I tend to be on when the servers are dead in the morning. I'm level 38 with max swords and the rest of my skills around 23-26(except dagger and staff). Thanks for any response! :)

It depends on what legendary weapon you are looking for - Darkhart is fairly well rounded - General Hex is also decent - If you are looking for a gun like Beckett's Pistol you'd go to Neban the Silent or Mercer's in which you would find at Remington. Eventually as you go into the higher levels - you want to begin farming the higher level bosses with a group, usually on Abassa simply because of how quickly these bosses are killed when group of pirates are working together (Tormenta Twins + Pal usually). The idea is - the faster you kill the boss and the more loot that is cycled - the more chances you have at obtaining a legendary - you have the option of which boss you want to farm. Don't forget you can obtain legendary weapons simply by sailing, I have heard fishing as well!

Hope this helps!

There is no question that General Hex is the weakest boss that has a unique legendary. Of course, lower level enemies on Ravens Cove and Tormenta also drop the 5 original cursed legendaries, many farm at the gold room or south idol for those, and just about any enemy might drop SF or Lost Sword. Can't really call it farming hitting any random enemies for SF or Lost Sword though.

Darkhart drops Lost Sword of El Patron, Silver Freeze, and Jack Sparrow's Blade (His unique legendary drop.) Also General Hex is also the weakest boss and he also drop his own legendary. Calypso's Radiance, Legendary Doll. However, his loot container drop doesn't drop as often, due to his level tag 23 - 30. So, it a bit hard to obtain it.
I expect that Hex's skull drop rate is higher for a lvl 38 player, giving lower level players an advantage for Calypso's Radiance.

You can solo the newer bosses just jump in the same spot and use steel shot. I recommend first using the doll skill curse to kill them faster.

Back