Some feedback

Melly

Honorable Pirate
JIC it's needed/wanted, here's what I saw on my last slot 7/23 from 5am to 8 am EST.

Sailing yay! Solo sailing is very smooth. I did a number of embark/disembark, various spots and ways )docking, tp from deck). Never had any issue at all, solo sailing seems pretty solid.

Boarding another ship - unfortunately there were almost no people sailing for me to board. Let's get out there guys! I did find a public ship twice, sadly crashed both times (that was expected, really).

Taking on crew - a few times my crew count went up with no one on board, I assume they crashed. More than a few were able to board though. Many floated above deck, or were in the water yet traveling with the ship. The ones able to stand on deck drifted with the movement of the ship - almost as if they were not quite locked in the way they should be (excuse my non-coder desc). Many were able to sit at a cannon, and seemed stable then. They were also able to fire cannons.

Also from app 5 to 7 am the overall game performance was as great as my previous slots - almost no lag at all. This morning around 715ish lag got pretty bad though and continued til I logged off at 8- maybe people waking up and joining the game, idk.

I just wanted to jot this down as it's a bit long for the ingame feedback. Devs probably already know these things but I thought some detailed feedback might be a good idea.

Thanks for all the work devs!

Back