Sound Effects Are Stuck

Not sure what happened to make it this way, but my sound effects are stuck as always playing the sound of running on sand. I've since disabled them, due to the sound being quite unbearable after a while, but it acts as an overlay to all other normally playing sound effects. Would this require a delete/redownload? I'd like to know if there are other solutions before I try this out, as this is very time-consuming for me.

My OS is Mac OS X 10.11.3 (if this makes a difference)

I've notice this before, as when it got glitched one time I was just afk after and I just heard me running, but I wasn't. I now turned off my sounds, but try emailing support@tlopo.com to notify them of the issue so they can maybe tell the dev team about this issue.

Lots of people are getting this glitch on windows and mac with voodoo doll usually, but trying turning sound fx on and off. Otherwise if it annoys you just turn them off all together until a fix comes through.

I am also getting this! I always hear footsteps. Even if I log off, or exit out completely. I was considering reinstalling, but too lazy to do it. When it started, I lagged really bad. I think it was after exiting the jail in Padres. I have also heard the ocean keep playing wherever I go too. I just turned the sound effects on right now and... well it's playing some weird sound so loud can't even hear the music.

Back