Spotlight on the Heart of Padres

JohnnyDaPirate

Wiki Staff
This weekend is yer last chance to claim this all-new, devastating Legendary weapon:
the Heart of Padres del Fuego!
After Sunday April 7, this special treasure trove of cutlasses will be emptied,
and supply will be no more.
'Tis clear why Jolly Roger fought desperately to locate this mighty, lost loot, and why the Marceline GMs steered it clear of his rotted grasp. Harnessing the power of a volcano's core, the Heart of Padres boasts one of the deadliest Attack levels in the Caribbean:
heart-padres-card.jpg
The more you battle enemies with yer Heart of Padres Cutlass, the hotter and brighter its special Blood Fire ability burns. Once fully charged, its Cursed Fire skill deals extra damage to enemies
in a blazing blast of emerald voodoo flame.
The Blade Storm Boost's ferocious fury of thrusts is a sight to behold –
so why not show it off to some undead soon, savvy?
Supplies are running low, mates, so don't wait! Redeem the code:
bloodfire
NOTE: You must have an available weapon slot in your inventory when you redeem this code.​
The Heart of Padres del Fuego can be redeemed by
both Basic and Unlimited Pirates.
As with all Legendary items, only Unlimited Access Pirates can equip
this devastating weapon in battle.
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wield all weapons in the Caribbean!

But now we have these, what will become of Padres Del Fuego? Will Jolly Roger realize that the sword he has been searching for is no longer and destroys Padres in Anger?

This weekend is yer last chance to claim this all-new, devastating Legendary weapon:
the Heart of Padres del Fuego!
After Sunday April 7, this special treasure trove of cutlasses will be emptied, and supply
will be no more.
When they say supplies will be emptied do they mean they are taking it away or you just can't redeem the code?

I am wondering why they decided to edit the weapon card a little bit - the glow behind the sword is bigger, and the sword looks more realistic. I'm guessing just for show purposes (it doesn't make it look any better, needless to say), but you know Disney - nothing can be considered transient with them.

I am wondering why they decided to edit the weapon card a little bit - the glow behind the sword is bigger, and the sword looks more realistic. I'm guessing just for show purposes (it doesn't make it look any better, needless to say), but you know Disney - nothing can be considered transient with them.
Yeah, there is quite a significant difference...

Original ................................................New
HeartOfPadres.png
Heart-padres-card.jpg

I thought I noticed that to, I don't know why they did that. I'm guessing it's either a different file type then used in the game. I personally think the Card in the game looks better.

That picture was probably color vibranced in Photoshop for show, to make it look good, and i am also wondering what will happen to Padres...

Back