Suggestion Stamina

Destroyer

Pirate Apprentice
The game is too easy, so why not make it hard?

I am not necessarily proposing for a run button, although that would be nice too, rather, I want an intuitive combat system in which stamina is involved. For example, using a cursed blade would be very powerful for someone to handle; therefore, the usage time of the weapon is low over all. Perhaps there could be a skill in each weapon to increase the usage time of the weapon class before you get winded. The system we have right now does not seem wholly realistic as using weapons would take a lot of energy to use, such as advanced combos with the sword. The voodoo weapons kind of have this with the voodoo charge power, but it is easy to get skills and more voodoo to make it overpowered. The swords and daggers also have cool down times, but that is short. What I am trying to get at is that the user should lose energy from using a weapon over time, not cool downs. It would be quite annoying for PvP, I understand, but to solve that, you could just have the option to turn off stamina or have it stay on.

tl;dr - stamina makes the game more realistic and a bit less repetitive

The game is too easy, so why not make it hard?

I am not necessarily proposing for a run button, although that would be nice too, rather, I want an intuitive combat system in which stamina is involved. For example, using a cursed blade would be very powerful for someone to handle; therefore, the usage time of the weapon is low over all. Perhaps there could be a skill in each weapon to increase the usage time of the weapon class before you get winded. The system we have right now does not seem wholly realistic as using weapons would take a lot of energy to use, such as advanced combos with the sword. The voodoo weapons kind of have this with the voodoo charge power, but it is easy to get skills and more voodoo to make it overpowered. The swords and daggers also have cool down times, but that is short. What I am trying to get at is that the user should lose energy from using a weapon over time, not cool downs. It would be quite annoying for PvP, I understand, but to solve that, you could just have the option to turn off stamina or have it stay on.

tl;dr - stamina makes the game more realistic and a bit less repetitive

This is a very cool idea. Will it happen, very unlikely. Is restoring the game the priority, yes. I feel like this is a dynamic the game just doesn't shoot for.

Back